electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
JVC AV-21TE shuts down & show horizontal line
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fili

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:39 pm    Post subject: JVC AV-21TE shuts down & show horizontal line Reply with quote

Jvc Tv Av-21TE was having sound but no picture only a horizontal line and it shuts down & goes to timer after a 5 seconds. I checked the Tv & when I change the Vertical IC LA7837 the picture came & the Tv was normal but after 3 days the same thing happened & I changed The IC again & it worked for a week. this same thing happened 4 times so there's some problem which is causing this, so can u plz help me what it might be, specially why the Tv is shutting down by itself ?
thanks
Fili
minnie

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The pump up cap is bad. It's usually a 100uf @ 25dvc but a good rule of thumb is replace all the caps around the IC.
jhamir

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

after replacing capacitor 100uf/35v check...filter capacitor... on 9v reg.. la7809 in and out...supply... hope it helps...

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi , thanks for the idea. I have changed 100uf / 35v , also the 1000uf/25v & 1000uf/35v capacitors around the IC but nothing changed it's still shutting down showing the horizontal line. I want to change the vertical IC and the Tv will work ok & it will not shut down but the problem is after 3-4 days it will have the same problem, so before i change the vertical IC , I have to solve the problem of shutting down, so give me any ideas plz why the Tv is shutting down ? so help
minnie

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would change C421, C433, and C432.
umerquetta

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 4:40 pm    Post subject: jvc tv horizantal line Reply with quote

hello brother i think you buy ic LA7837 clone not orignal you must colect this ic from jvc service center or good parts shop. when you relece with original ic i soure tv will be ok.
jhamir

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 5:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

after replacing capacitor... change your vert. ic...and its ok..... capacitor is the main cause of defective ic... aside from overvoltage input...

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have changed the capacitors & tried but the tv is still shutting down and with umerquetta's comment let's say the vertical Ic I am buying is not original but why not the Tv have only horizontal line ??/ The Tv is shutting down. So plz help me why the Tv is shutting down after few second

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have took out the Vertical IC & was checking but still even the vertical Ic is out the Tv is still shutting down.It was supposed to stay on with horizontal line on screen but it's shutting down, so give me some idea on why it is shutting down & goes to standby ( on timer )

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

help
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия