electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
sharpservicemode

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tbhaskar

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:52 pm    Post subject: sharpservicemode Reply with quote

Why Do I Have K123 Text On My Tv Screen And Can Not Control The Audio Volume?
I bout my Sharp LC-22L50M-BK TV last week and it was working okay after few days of operation while watching the following text was displayed on the screen "K123" and then we could not control the audio volume. There is only three discret level no sound, 50% and max sound.
The other symtom happen at the same time was that after rescanning the channels and switching the TVP off could not store the channels.
try switching the unit off and on again and rescaning the problem could not go away and can not even rmove the K123 text on the screen.
Is there anybody out there who can help me sort this problem out?
Thank you
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия