electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
RCA hd56w58

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
johnnyledes

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 3:23 am    Post subject: RCA hd56w58 Reply with quote

have an RCA hd56w58 I turned it on and the power light is on but I have no picture or sound. Now I can not turn it off with the remote or by pushing the power button. I unpluged it and pluged it back in and get the same results.
minnie

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 4:07 am    Post subject: Re: RCA hd56w58 Reply with quote

johnnyledes wrote:
have an RCA hd56w58 I turned it on and the power light is on but I have no picture or sound. Now I can not turn it off with the remote or by pushing the power button. I unpluged it and pluged it back in and get the same results.

Replace the lamp?
jp

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

From what I have read (I have the same problem with mine) its the High Voltage Transformer and the High Voltage splitter. I was going to get the parts and try to fix it myself but I have heard that the HV Transformer packs potentially fatal elect. so I'm gonna get a price from a repair shop. At least I know what the problem most likely is so I wont get ripped off.
jts1957

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What Lamp?
http://tv.rca.com/RCATV/Assets/pdfs/HD56W58_SS_e-04.pdf
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия