electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Mitsubishi WS- 55857

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
phyko1947

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:26 pm    Post subject: Mitsubishi WS- 55857 Reply with quote

I'm having a problem with my remote control, it will turn the DVD player on and off but will not allow me to operate the tv, i have to use the controll box in the middle of the tv, please i need help i have only had this tv for 4 days. thanks Judy
minnie

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Take your camera phone and point it at the remote and trigger te remote to see if the ir lights up. Also make sure the switch is slid over to television.
phyko1947

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Minnie, I tried what you said to do but nothing happened, i'm not sure if the remote is bad or not since it will work the dvd player. I'm going to buy a new remote. Thaks again Judy
minnie

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you buy this new?
phyko1947

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:01 pm    Post subject: Mitsubishi WS- 55857 Reply with quote

Good Morning Minnie, I bought it used. It worked right for 2 days and then i started having problems with the color and the remote. I think something happened in transit to my house because it was working great when i went and looked at it , i live 160 miles from the nearest repair service so i'm trying to fix it myself if i can. Have a great day and if you have any other ideas please fell free to contact me.( you are the only person to respond to my inquiry). Thanks Judy. Laughing
minnie

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you try unplugging the set and plugging it back in?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия