electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Salora sp2
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Diode V030 has 1000 Vrms. It is possible that high voltage across the diode cause the fault? Can I measure voltage without load by voltage meter?
torbjorn

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you checked that the entire voltage control circuit works properly?

Try the following:
1) Don't connect the tv to the electrical mains.
2) Connect +5V from a lab power supply to USS (TPS 31, the output from NO04), return to the ground pin of NO04.
3) Connect about +10-11 V from another lab power supply to NO01's VCC (pin 14), return to pin 12 of NO01.
4) Connect a variable voltage to U1 (cathode of VO30) and measure the voltage between pin 5 and pin 12 of NO01. This voltage should change from high to low when U1 crosses about 150 V. If not, you have a problem around VO12 - NO03. It is possible that you also have to connect +12V to the point RO106 - LO31 - CO37 to get the circuit to work, i wonder what the circuit RO106 - VO13 is there for.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I tested power supply using bulb (150 v diode and chopper transistor are taken off). The bulb burn but when I measure the voltage there is only 0,5 - 1 v across the bulb. Is my power supply OK?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Voltage in hot line is 135 V. And bulb burn. So power supply is OK.
So there have to be shorted in hot line. I have tested all capasitors and resistors. Everything seems OK. If it possible that flyback transformer could cause that fault?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия