electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Mitsubishi VS-45609
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
minnie

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The "snap" connectors that you have to pull "up" between boards. Inspect them. What happens when you push them back down the metal taps do not seat. You have to inspect them and see if any of the wire are raised up. I take a small screw driver and push them back down. If the green light doesn't flash when you plug it back in sounds like you missed a connector or one of the interlock connectors isn't seated correctly.
joetiz1

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:03 pm    Post subject: mitsubishi vs-45609 Reply with quote

Minnie
I checked all the connectors and they where fine,So I ended up taking the main board out of the television to try and troubleshoot it.I checked the voltage from D952 and had 14v at pin 3 I also checked T951 and had all voltage going in but could not see any votage coming out ..now I dont know if that is because I have the board out and all the plugs dissconnected.I also did not have the 24v at pin 3 of the DM connector from either board this was checked when the boards where installed it the TV..any advice
minnie

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Start with the basics. Do you have your main B+, 28vdc so on. Trouble shoot the power supply. I still say you had a green light before, something may be unplugged.
joetiz1

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:53 pm    Post subject: mitsubishi vs-45609 Reply with quote

Minnie I had the green light on steady originally then afetr I unplugged the set the green light dimmed out . I have power into and out of t952 but I only have power into t951 not out
minnie

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

With the board back in with the new IC do you get the green light still?
joetiz1

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:00 am    Post subject: mitsubishi-vs-45609 Reply with quote

I will have to put the boards back in the set and check it again
but im almost positive the light was totally out.Prior to working on the tv after I plugged it back in when i unplugged it for 10 min the light only came on very dim and when you pressed the on button of the TV the dim light would go out and back on when you released the on/off button..same thing happenend when you pressed the menu & input button .I will keep you posted
joetiz1

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:58 pm    Post subject: mitsubishi vs-45609 Reply with quote

minnie I put the 2 boards back I rechecked the 3 snap connectors and made sure all contacts where made .. I have no green light at all the set is dead as a door nail..Im just a bit confused you mentioned the B+ 28 v on the main board ...When I look at the schematic I can't find this 28v point >>> I have my 115 v into the set.i get 115v to T952 and it looks lik im getting 4v out and T951 has voltade in but none out. any ideas ?
minnie

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This one is going to be a hard one. Time to throw in the phone book and have it fixed. It could be way too much. Unless you want to go to board level replacement. I'm showing main board is a #930B874001

Last edited by minnie on Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
joetiz1

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:12 pm    Post subject: mitsubishi vs-45609 Reply with quote

Minne do you think this set is worth fixing ..Its not my main set just a spare set....How much would the board cost..I pulled the board out and did not see anything wrong with it ..Like burnt resistors or bad soler connections ect.
minnie

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The board retails for $415. Where did you get the IC from?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия