electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
eeprom for Ford radio car

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
smxabi

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 5:05 am    Post subject: eeprom for Ford radio car Reply with quote

The chip's in a car radio starting all for 770... and I am thinking that Ford has changed de original signature for unspekeable purpose Smile Smile that is the reason that I can´t find their datasehets. Specially I need characreristics of 77007MC. How is the equivalent? Is posible find datasheets for this chip. If I would rewriting this chip for a program as PonyProg what kind the chip is : I2C bus, Microwire, SPI, etc
Thanks for all guys in my first post and I demand pardon for my poor english. No is my mothernal languaje ! How you can easily see Smile
designer

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

this chip 77007 "like" Microwire protocol support by Orange 2(3) , UPA programator
smxabi

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks a lot Designer. Have you got a pinout for that chip (77007MC) ?
Do you know where can I have information for it. I have been investigation in the web (a lot hours) and seems it is a special chip for NASA or Galaxies War Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия