electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Need help identifying components please.
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CDBob2000

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had to log in and say thanks for putting me on the x marks the spot...

I was on a quest to find a Schematic when this post showed up on yahoo ..

I got lucky cause the only thing that was out on my board was Q5 ..
and the main cap was weak...

I used a old BUT11A from a monitor that was in the dumpster..
http://www.datasheetcatalog.com/datasheets_pdf/B/U/T/1/BUT11A.shtml

WHOO HOOO no cracking and popping or hum now...........

LOL I'm glad now my grandson was hammering me to go for a walk..
I saw the monitor sticking up in the dumpster.. Somebody had smashed the monitor ... so all I had to do was grab the main board and leave the rest ... The main board had some nice big heat sinks too ... I also used an old wire harness from the monitor ... The connectors pins on the end of the cable where the perfect width to fit in spot where Q5 used to go ...
lostair

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:15 am    Post subject: Creative Inspire 5300 Speakers ...... Reply with quote

This morning my speakers gave up working. Now the light doesn't appear and a loud humming sound comes from the subwoofer.

I was thinking of buying another, but I thought about repairing it myself.

I looked inside, but no burnt out parts. What would be the most common problem? Capacitor, Resister or IC?

Suggestions would be appreciated.
shaunplatinum

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:35 pm    Post subject: Creative inspire 6.1 6700 Resistors keep frying Reply with quote

i have a creative inspire 6700. Two of the resistors had fried, R10 and R11. I replaced them(same resistors 5.6ohms) and powered the system back up. Fried the same two resistors in seconds. Is there something else i should look at replacing so it doesnt happen again?
jts1957

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The defective part(s)? Very Happy
shaunplatinum

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha!

Could you perhaps enlighten me as to what the defective part may be?

When i look at the board the only parts that have burnt out are those two resistors. no black anywhere else or signs of defective parts. obviously there is a fault somewhere else down the line causing the resistors to blow. im not electronically minded but maybe a transformer has blown and is not stepping the voltage down or someother part which would cause these resistors to blow should that part malfunction. I dont know! just need some guidence as to what to test. thanks
jayakumar.a.k.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 5:27 pm    Post subject: creative inspire 6.1 dead Reply with quote

i am a machanic was got creative 6.1 dead state i inspect that ic s volts are ok but no sound out from whoofer and speakers i replace three ics c1975,tda8510, tda8511,and 4556 but not sound out please help me
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия