electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Factory Reset for Panasonic TX-15LT2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Charlie

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 5:27 pm    Post subject: Factory Reset for Panasonic TX-15LT2 Reply with quote

Self-Check is used to automatically check the bus lines of the TV.

To get into the Self-Check mode press the Down (-/V) button on the front of the set, at the same time pressing the Recall button on the remote control.

If the CCU ports have been checked and found to be incorrect or not located then “--” will appear in place of “O.K.”

To exit i think you press N on the remote, or just press standby, i can't remember.

You will lose have to retune the TV afterwards.

But, if the picture is missing pixels or solarised ( too much colour ) then this can mean a new screen. There is an I.C. on the 22" models which drives the screen which is not available seperately, not sure if it's the same on the 15" models.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have similar problem however the screen looks like a photo-negative.

This occasionally reverts to a normal picture for a short while.

THe self-test reveals all looks ok.

I have removed most ribbon cables and swapped ends to no avail.

Anyone got any ideas please?
gary

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

was quite a common fault on this model, unfortunately the cure is to replace the lcd panel, not cost effective.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия