electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
code for URC24B remote contoller
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Electronics General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
chart

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 7:00 pm    Post subject: urc 24b code for samsui, grundig and telefunken Reply with quote

please give me the codes walter
wu2005

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 4:54 pm    Post subject: urc 24b code for orion tv...pls.......... Reply with quote

hello a really need code for a remote controller URC 24B for a tv orion.PLS

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:18 am    Post subject: Re: PLz Help Me Reply with quote

Niko wrote:
Could someone give URC22d-8a codes for JVC

babeh

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:13 pm    Post subject: orion Reply with quote

can i please have the codes for orion tv and samsung please i really need them thank you very much
anusky

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can I haver the URC24B codes for Sharp tv, please? I'm very desperate and I nedd them!
Thank you very much for your help!
koos12

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:15 am    Post subject: urc22b-15 Reply with quote

Hi,have the codes for my television but i can't progam it ,pressing the set button results in flashing led but further happens nothing ,tried a lot ,when someone has a working item please tell me how to handle this greetings
vicente

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:06 am    Post subject: Re: URC24 codes for BBK & Sony,panasonic see above Reply with quote

Hello, i´m of spain, and i need the code of T.V. Grundic, PLEASE, my email is "[email protected]", can you send me the code Embarassed Embarassed
Dave_

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:52 pm    Post subject: Codes for TV Radiola - URC 24B Reply with quote

Wow, as i can see you have many codes of URC 24B ...

I lost my manual of my remote control URC 24B and now i have one TV Radiola strange brand and i cannot find the codes.

[email protected]

Can you help me to find the codes, please!

Thanx!

Dave

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi i have a sanyo tv as any1 got codes please
Armin17

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:44 am    Post subject: SHARP Reply with quote

Hi,I have Sharp tv,but I don't have any codes for it.If you have any codes answer on this question...Gratefully
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Electronics General All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия