electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
klipsch Promedia 5.1 schematics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
drcigg

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 1:16 am    Post subject: klipsch Promedia 5.1 schematics Reply with quote

I have read all the forums on Klipsch and other related sites. I found quite a few burnt components. Particularly R527, the two diodes next to it.
R529 and the resistor next to it. Does anyone know where I can find schematics or has anyone drawn any up that I could look at.
The leads of U501 and U502 are a light brown. Should those be replaced as well?

Does anyone know the values of R529 or the other resistor next to it.
I have scoured the web and can't find any info on that. Any help would be appreciated.
minnie

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:23 am    Post subject: wukfhk Reply with quote

Contact Paul at [email protected]. He can get you the schematic.
drcigg

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:37 am    Post subject: Klipsch Reply with quote

I contacted him and he doesn't have any klipsch schematics. Does anyone know of anyone else who might have schematics?
vtech

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kinda remember having to do reverse engineering to draw schematic on some of them....Most if not all the Promedia's were generally designated factory service only & seem to remember Klipsch support was ok at times. You have a much better chance for a response by posting here (even post a pix) or email Klipsch direct--you just may get lucky.
http://forums.klipsch.com/forums/11.aspx

Or may be contact one of these guys on this page & see they might have some info on the 5.1?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия