electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
My Pioneer SD-P5183 Rear projection TV... HELP!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mrgumshoegrouch

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:00 am    Post subject: My Pioneer SD-P5183 Rear projection TV... HELP!!! Reply with quote

I have a pioneer model SD-P5183Rear projection TV that won't converge horizontally under the convergence menu on the TV. It shows a cross in the middle of the screen and the vertical lines on the cross are separated into three lines that go red green blue from left to right. When adjusting the convergence you can only control the lines vertically but not horizontally or left to right... Help me out I hope it's a simple fix...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия