electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
error with Aiwa XR-MN5

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
oliv

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:44 am    Post subject: error with Aiwa XR-MN5 Reply with quote

Hello,

I have a "ROLL ERR 0" with my hifi Aiwa XR MN5. I cannot insert any new CD or eject the one which is inside.... Sad
any idea to solve it myself ?

txs
kenray

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you could try unplugging it for a while and see if it resets itself

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi ,
unfortunately, nothing better
;-(
daillew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

try taking the side off the player. i had thi problem, its probably one of the levers inside just sticking a bit with use.
guest_ask_q

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 3:51 am    Post subject: Aiwa XR-MN5 hifi error "roll err 0" Reply with quote

Hello,

Anybody have a solution to this problem? Cannot play anything nor take my disc out. Previous day disc playing fine but today i get this error when I haven't even changed discs .
2000watts

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:24 pm    Post subject: same problem Reply with quote

i have this same problem also. tried to reset per the directions and it doesn't help at all. i only had my player about 6 months before this started happening. would like to continue to use it since it's perfectly new. help...anyone?
[email protected]

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:12 am    Post subject: Anybody have any other info abou this error? Reply with quote

Has anyone found any other info on this problem. I'm having it also on my XR-MN5. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I can be reached at [email protected]
tolengoelmajestuoso

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, i am from Argentina. My english is so bad. And i am in my work.
I have a XR MN5 with the same problem. Put the XR MN5 on his left, like in bed. My XR MN5 is function better that. But always with only a disc.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия