electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Telefunken TTV-25NX

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Electronics General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kcchirwa

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 11:03 am    Post subject: Telefunken TTV-25NX Reply with quote

My 25inch Telefunken model TTV-25NX TV can't go beyond the standby mode. I suspect some resistors are burnt. The color coding on them however is not decipherable hence can't read their rating. Anybody with a circuit diagram for this model, please send it to my email [i][email protected] or refer me to any site that contains that information.
Grimm

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 5:34 pm    Post subject: Telefunken TTV-25NX Reply with quote

Sorry I cant help you but maybe you can help me.
Some how my TV has gone onto kiddy lock and I no longer have the manual, do you know how to remove this or better still have the manual or know where I can get the manual.
You can mail me at [email protected]
Greg

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 5:26 pm    Post subject: Child Lock Problem As well Reply with quote

Hi
I am also having that child lock problem with my TV at the moment as well it's a 74CM Telefunken tv Model: TTV - 293A and i have no idea how to un lock it. I did it by mistake when i sat on the remote now i can't watch anything at all which sux. Please Help me if any one can.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 2:38 am    Post subject: Re: Child Lock Problem As well Reply with quote

Greg wrote:
Hi
I am also having that child lock problem with my TV at the moment as well it's a 74CM Telefunken tv Model: TTV - 293A and i have no idea how to un lock it. I did it by mistake when i sat on the remote now i can't watch anything at all which sux. Please Help me if any one can.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Electronics General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия