electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
rca 27 inch tv has scrambled picture

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 6:43 pm    Post subject: rca 27 inch tv has scrambled picture Reply with quote

Here's the deal. I received this tv from a friend who said it was less than a year old. He told me of its problems so I wasn't surprised.
The TV works fine when it has been sitting for a while, or overnight. After being on for 1 to 3 hours the picture turns black and white. If you turn the TV off and then back on again the picture is scrambled, but the sound is still on. The TV then needs to set for an hour or so and then its like nothing happened - the picture is back and works fine. This happens all the time.
This is an RCA 27 inch TV.
Model #27R410T
Chassis #ITC008FAM
Any input would be appreciated, and I am not a tech.
Thanx!!

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm taking the tv to be repaired. I hope it doesn't cost much.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's your problem, it's an RCA. Fix that, and you'll be set.

I have the same tv, but mine went through a power outtage, and the picture is really dark when I turned it back on, and I can't adjust the color. I'm trying to a find a parental control unloack code cause I'm thinking its that. Everything works fine, it's just dark and I can't fix it.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия