electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
konica 7115 printer repair

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ghg

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 2:59 pm    Post subject: konica 7115 printer repair Reply with quote

I am trying to get my konica 7115 to print correctly and it says there is a papre jam, which there isnt. I have been told to reset the actuator spring which I found but I think there is a part that is missing that the tech that serviced last time took out and forgot to put back. the error code is J--. if you have any suggestions please let me know

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 11:34 pm    Post subject: Re: konica 7115 printer repair Reply with quote

I had an experienced same as your problem last year in my office.What i can remember,I open the side cover which the drum assembly located.One of the spring in the left side was elongated.I replaced that spring another one from the old defective floppy drive.The function of the spring is to support the lever to return.That lever is a paper path sensor to acces the drum.

herver from philippines
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия