electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Downloading problem - TF471_478sm.part2.rar by baster1

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Electronics General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Catacumba

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:36 am    Post subject: Downloading problem - TF471_478sm.part2.rar by baster1 Reply with quote

Question
I searched & found the above file in your site but can't download it, everytime the page redirects itself to itself. I tried to search for the author (uploader) without any luck.

Does the above file exists in your site? It's supposed to be a user guide/manual for a Toshiba Fax Model TF471.

Thanks for any help on the subject!

PS This is the second time I try to post this in your site and I constantly receive the message: "Sorry, but this username has already been taken." Also, the code I submit never appears to be in accord with your interpretation of it.
Catacumba

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:43 am    Post subject: To clarify the previous message as of the author! Reply with quote

My username is Benny7440

I used Catacumba because your site never permitted me to post using my real username??? Apparently your experiencing dificulties with the interaction-with-users part on your site. I've seen some posts with a title related with "Strange behaviour of your site"!
Justmanuals

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have the service manual on my site at:
http://www.justmanuals.com/toshiba-tf471-tf478-service-manual-p-37926.html

It has about 90 pages of operating instructions in it.

[email protected]

Need a manual now? Instant Download
http://www.justmanuals.com
vtech

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:55 am    Post subject: Re: Downloading problem - TF471_478sm.part2.rar by baster1 Reply with quote

Catacumba wrote:
Question
I searched & found the above file in your site but can't download it, everytime the page redirects itself to itself. I tried to search for the author (uploader) without any luck.

Does the above file exists in your site? It's supposed to be a user guide/manual for a Toshiba Fax Model TF471.

Thanks for any help on the subject!

PS This is the second time I try to post this in your site and I constantly receive the message: "Sorry, but this username has already been taken." Also, the code I submit never appears to be in accord with your interpretation of it.

While I can't tell you about your username, there is nothing wrong with the said file or any problem with loging in. The "strange behavior" has nothing to do with what you can't do;

Register and LOG-IN are two different things;
The idea is to LOG-IN after you register your name with password(been done thousands of time by others). Based on your description of the error message, you are trying to re-register rather than Loging-in and thats why the forum is telling you that the name is already taken.

Also, when you click on (one or zero) numbers, the actual files are in two separate pages located at about the middle/bottom of the each page marked; "to dload file please click here" and nothing wrong with either one.
minnie

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I messed up. It's valid. You have to download both attachments.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Electronics General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия