electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
jvc-AV29LX14

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
leafar

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:36 am    Post subject: jvc-AV29LX14 Reply with quote

hi sir minnie can you please help me again what`s the fault on this tv. with power led on,changed the vertical IC LA78401 ,the result was with pic & audio for awhile but i heard a hizzing sound then a after a few seconds a capacitor in the crt board had blown(50v/10mf), there is small board top of the crt neck windings, tested the two small diode with dmm without removing out in the board it look like it is shorted(0.2 in both ways)? i dont resoldered yet the board bec. so many wires connected on it.could it be possible that these 2 diodes are the problem?
jts1957

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:48 am    Post subject: Re: JVC-AV29LX14 Reply with quote

What was "original" symptom?
Test diodes out of circuit?
jts1957

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:35 am    Post subject: Re: AV29LX14 Reply with quote

Service Manual is in search service manuals database.

What are location numbers of diodes and capacitor?
jts1957

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:42 am    Post subject: Re: AV29LX14 Reply with quote

Service Manual is in search service manuals database.

What are "location" numbers of diodes and capacitor?
jts1957

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:54 am    Post subject: Re: Re: AV29LX14 Reply with quote

Well, obviously that "edit" didn't work.
Vertical IC shown on schematic for AV29LX14/U in esi database is a different number than you mentioned.
Which variant (/G; /S; /U) do you have?
leafar

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:39 am    Post subject: Re: JVC-AV29LX14 Reply with quote

jts1957 wrote:

the original symptoms-green power led is on with no deflection at switched on.that`s why i changed the IC LA78401 with a new one. After that, i switched on again the TV with already picture comes out at the screen with audio.I thought it was fine already but i `ve heard a differrent hizzing sound inside the unit then suddendly a capacitor in the crt board with a 50v/10mf value had blown.

the two diode i had mentioned is located in a small board top of the crt tube where the coil terminals are attached. i will post you tommorow the exact numbers. i did not try to remove the diodes out of circuit bec. of so many end wires of coil connected in the small board. thanks for the reply sir.
leafar

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:55 am    Post subject: Re: JVC-AV29LX14 Reply with quote

leafar wrote:
jts1957 wrote:

the original symptoms-green power led is on with no deflection at switched on.that`s why i changed the IC LA78401 with a new one. After that, i switched on again the TV with already picture comes out at the screen with audio.I thought it was fine already but i `ve heard a differrent hizzing sound inside the unit then suddendly a capacitor in the crt board with a 50v/10mf value had blown.

the two diode i had mentioned is located in a small board top of the crt tube where the coil terminals are attached. i will post you tommorow the exact numbers. i did not try to remove the diodes out of circuit bec. of so many end wires of coil connected in the small board. thanks for the reply sir.

sir variant G and the capacitor is 50v/10mf in the crt board had blown.the diode 1 & 2 in the g-board i had metioned were all tested ok.any idea sir ?
leafar

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:57 am    Post subject: Re: JVC-AV29LX14 Reply with quote

leafar wrote:
leafar wrote:
jts1957 wrote:

the two diode i had mentioned is located in a small board top of the crt tube where the coil terminals are attached. i will post you tommorow the exact numbers. i did not try to remove the diodes out of circuit bec. of so many end wires of coil connected in the small board. thanks for the reply
sir.

sir variant G and the capacitor is 50v/10mf in the crt board had blown.the diode 1 & 2 in the g-board i had metioned were all tested ok.any idea sir ?

C203 in the crt board.
LJ

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you check the voltage to ic? maybe it's over voltage.
leafar

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LJ wrote:
Have you check the voltage to ic? maybe it's over voltage.

are u saying that the vertical IC is the possible fault sir ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия