electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Toshiba TZ61V61 .. Help PLease!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sjk2k3

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:51 pm    Post subject: Toshiba TZ61V61 .. Help PLease! Reply with quote

I get red and blue splashes in the upper left corner and the top center of the screen periodically. I have done the convergence and it seems I do it quite often,like it goes out of alignment alot but not by much.
Any ideas I can try? anybody know how to enter the service menu and if I can fix it from there?

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Thank you in advance!
minnie

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Replace the convergence IC's. Their starting to puke out if you have to keep adjusting it.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

how hard is that to do yourself? or how much does it cost to have done?

thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия