electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
intermittent on then off of zenith SF2721H TV

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
robh91179

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:59 pm    Post subject: intermittent on then off of zenith SF2721H TV Reply with quote

So I was wondering if anyone here could steer me in the right direction as to where to look for the 100uf 25v cap on my power supply board. I am pretty sure that that is the problem just cant seem to find it. Thanks in advance.
jts1957

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you already know which board is your power supply, how many capacitors of that exact value can there be? Care to elaborate? If '89ish vintage: Location C3407.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия