electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Hirschmann TV scanner

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Electronics General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ali

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 6:13 am    Post subject: Hirschmann TV scanner Reply with quote

Hi guys

I have an old Hirschmann system , looks alike an oscliscope in its shape , model (Frenseh Pegelmessgerat FPM 136 EV ), it is working. I think this sort of a TV scanner, every thing in the front panel is in Germany, I tried to contact the company through their site , they never replied. I appreciate you help to now more about this system and how to use it.
Best regards
McLolly

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 8:53 pm    Post subject: FPM 136 E Reply with quote

Hi guy!

Don't know, if you still need information about this set. It's not a scanner but you can mesure the signal strength of analogue IF-signals in TV and FM ranges.
It's got 8 presets to tune in 8 favorite stations and a manual tuning mode. "Abstimmung" means tuning by the way. With the "D?mpfung"-knob you can adapt the mesuring circiut to the accepted range. If the pointer in the display reaches the right end, you must increase the value of "D?mpfung".
If you need further information, please write back or mail me.
Adress: [email protected]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Electronics General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия