electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Carver receiver hr-895 one channel noise

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
powerdoc

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 1:40 am    Post subject: Carver receiver hr-895 one channel noise Reply with quote

I bought this receiver very inexpensively because the right channel has an intermittent scratching sound with occasional louder pops. Seems to get somewhat worse as the unit warms up then it stabilizes to it's usual noise It is unaffected by the use of the balance control leading me to believe that it's in the farther end of the power amp. Has anyone worked on this unit or has any good info on what the most likely component to be the failure? Working on this is incredibly difficult as it is built like one of these Chinese puzzles that require removing one part to get to a second etc etc etc so I was hoping I didn't have to reinvent the wheel here. Any help? thanks !
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия