electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
v-chip code

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lry11

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 11:42 am    Post subject: v-chip code Reply with quote

admiral(wards brand),lost owner manual,need to break thru v-chip code or reset somehow!(code was forgotten) Rolling Eyes
Chad

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 8:15 am    Post subject: How to Unlock Orion / Admiral Brand TVs with V-Chip Reply with quote

This will probably work for most Orion V-Chips... I figured it out looking at another manufacturer's instructions, on my Orion it was:

* Turn the volume down to 0
* Change to a blocked channel (where it asks for V-Chip password)
* On the TV (not from the remote) hold the volume down button
* (While holding volume on TV) hold the '0' key on the remote for between 2-10 seconds...
* The screen should unlock, and you should have no V-Chip restrictions.

You can now use your manual to find out how to set the restrictions you want.
bryan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 5:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey it worked thanks
ANNZ

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:37 pm    Post subject: Re: v-chip code Reply with quote

I've tried this over and over and couldn't fix it. Well I did it....... Instead of pressing the 0, press and hold down the rest button on your remote at te same time you hold down the volume button (down arrow). But make sure you'r on the screen that asks for the code. Use the same instructions but substitute the 0 with the reset button. I'm telling you for 4 years I've tried this and it didnt work. I was getting ready to thow it out and decided to try it one last time. Remember, those who tried the 0 and it didn't work, use the RESET button in its place. Let me know if this works. (HAPPY, HAPPY)
Add a comment
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия