electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
midas venice 160

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
peterl

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 2:06 pm    Post subject: midas venice 160 Reply with quote

hi guys

i have a midas venice 160 desk ,there main master fader is destorting and there is no output i have already change the fader but still same problem arise i would appretiate any help as i have strugle for alengthy period

peterl
jts1957

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you tried going to the source:
http://www.midasconsoles.com/service.html
peterl

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:19 pm    Post subject: midas venice 160 Reply with quote

yes i have tried there source midas , i have already send info request no respond from them , they dont even have any thing on troubleshooting or a block diagram for midas venice 160 i would really appretiate your help fixing this problem
vtech

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unless you have some experience with mixing boards, that is not something to tackle. You'd at least need some sort of schematic or (reverse engineer) just to be able to see what is going on. For example, in mixing board application in general, opamps tend to be suspect when the basics check out OK.
Based on your description, while it may be a simple defect, you may have anything from a power supply issue to signal processing? It has to be diagnosed properly first. "replacing parts" is not going to be helpful. Doubt if you could get any block diagram or troubleshooting out of their main site. Have you tried contacting their service provider in SA? You may get a better response by going direct or even use their phone number.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия