electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
machine part

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Computer and office equipment repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:13 am    Post subject: machine part Reply with quote

Will anybody please help me get information where to buy LCD for (keypad) minolta EP 3050/4050? Thank you very much.
jts1957

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try googleing "minolta parts" - 3.7 million hits, surely one site (or more) has it.
awtoys.com

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thahanks for info)
---------------------------
Justmanuals

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As this is an ancient copier, there may not be an abundance of parts available, but something you should definitely do if you do manage to find this LCD is to also order a new cable for it.
I can't count how many HP printers I've serviced where the LCD panel was ordered by tech support, then only to find out that the cable was bad as well.

HtH
[email protected]

Need a manual now? Instant Download
http://www.justmanuals.com
daniboy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:41 pm    Post subject: Re: machine part Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
Will anybody please help me get information where to buy LCD for (keypad) minolta EP 3050/4050? Thank you very much.

Hi, I do have a Minolta CS PRO EP4050 which I want to sell. It's working although it's rather old and not in the best shape but the LCD works very well. Actually I was thinking of a buy-back solution but I might just sell it on parts since it is rather old. Send me PM if you want.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Computer and office equipment repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия