electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
is tda8172 can substitute tda8170?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
thefixer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:46 am    Post subject: is tda8172 can substitute tda8170? Reply with quote

Hello evry one ,i bought tda8170 but i find it corrupted even it is new.on ther part i have good tda8172 .can substitute it with tda8172. i checked diagrams of every chip i find them quite similar .can any one help me to solve this?THANKS IN ADVANCE.
jts1957

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Put the SAME number part you originally took out of the unit, back in.
If it fails ... you are overlooking something.
torbjorn

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you look at the datasheets, you will see that although the two parts are similar, there is one major difference. The TDA8170 has an internal reference voltage connected to the non-inverting input, pin 7, so that pin only needs a decoupling capacitor to ground externally. The TDA8172 does not have an internal reference voltage so it is the responsibility of the equipment designer to connect a suitable voltage to that pin.

Generally, if you find that a vertical output amplifier does not work properly, check the supply voltage and check that there is no short circuit in the deflection coils or electrolytic capacitors around the amplifier.
Also, beware of flashovers from horizontal to vertical deflection coils, the high peak voltages at the horizontal coils could easily destroy the vertical amplifier.
High voltage flashovers internally in the CRT can also induce high currents in the deflection coils, causing similar faults.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия