electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Need Cap Values: Mitsubishi CS-35301 36" TV

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fregac

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 5:12 am    Post subject: Need Cap Values: Mitsubishi CS-35301 36" TV Reply with quote

I have a Mitsubishi 36" TV with the infamous bad capacitor problem, and two capacitors on the main power board have literally EXPLODED. Since there is nothing left but two blackened prongs, I can't even tell what value they were to replace them. They're C9180 and C9190, and were presumably filtering caps. While the TV works fine without them, after about half an hour of use it will begin to audibly whine and groan . . . I'm assuming due to the power not being filtered properly.

If anybody has this same model, a comparable one, or even better the service manual please let me know the values for these components!
Bob

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 10:57 pm    Post subject: Answers Reply with quote

C9180 is .01uF
C9190 is .022uF

Both are 250V[/u]
bizzyguy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 4:56 am    Post subject: Mitsubishi CS-35301 Reply with quote

We have the same model, but the picture has gone. First raining blue streaks, then after 5 minutes no picture -- just black. Sound is OK and all info [volume, channel, etc.] show up fine in their usual green letters.

A friend mentioned "re-capping"... what $$$ are we looking at for repair?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия