electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
PC problem

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Computer and office equipment repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ashugtiwari

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:37 am    Post subject: PC problem Reply with quote

Hi All,
This is not electronic question exactly, but can somebody tell me the solution for PC repair. Actually, my PC is switching on and monitor is working fine OK, but it is displaying nothing, even hard disk and DVD drive is also fine, even it sewems that it is not booting up. Before problem started, the display was coming distorted, but when i tested monitor on other PC its fine. can somebopdy tell me the solution.

Thanks and Regards,
Ashutosh Tiwari

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:18 am    Post subject: Re: PC problem Reply with quote

ashugtiwari wrote:
Hi All,
This is not electronic question exactly, but can somebody tell me the solution for PC repair. Actually, my PC is switching on and monitor is working fine OK, but it is displaying nothing, even hard disk and DVD drive is also fine, even it sewems that it is not booting up. Before problem started, the display was coming distorted, but when i tested monitor on other PC its fine. can somebopdy tell me the solution.

Thanks and Regards,
Ashutosh Tiwari

FIRST YOU GOING TODO IS REMOVE THE CMOS BATTERY. AND UNPLUG THE AC CABLE> THEN AFTER 3-5 MINUTES TURN YOU ON YOUR COMPUTER . THE PC WILL DISPLAY THE CMOS MENU OK FIND WHAT EVER IM DENMAR : FROM: TAWI-TAWI TECHNICIANS IN BONGAO!!!
adamjarvis

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Couple of things to try

Disconnect the secondary monitor if you have one

Try entering the bios when you press power button on pc by pressing F2 repeatedly until the blue bios displays if u can enter bios go to the last tab an load default settings.

if your graphics card has 2 DVI / VGA sockets make sure your primary monitor is plugged into the socket ladled 1 or A( the first/primary one)

next thing i would try is open up your pc and remove the graphics card try not to touch anything on the board and blow the dust off the graphics card then plug it back insecure it screw it in and plug in monitor again.

erm last thing i would try is to try your graphics card in another pc if available or try an older / different card in the pc which has the problem
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Computer and office equipment repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия