electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
HCP4752W SAMSUNG CONVERGENCE PROBLEM

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kvansloo

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:55 pm    Post subject: HCP4752W SAMSUNG CONVERGENCE PROBLEM Reply with quote

I have replaced the sub board using samsung part due to posable updates also replaced convergence card. I can get into service menu and convergence grid to make adjustments but the tv keeps turning off and on i get convergence center lines lined up with notches on screen frame and make adjustments from there i have checked all connections on boards for being loose none are have used volt Ohm meter and checked all power and grounds all check good I have not changed any settings in service menu except on convergence grids i do have service manual can not get tv to stay on comes on for about 10 secs. and shuts off then comes on about 10 secs. and goes off like it is reseting can any one help with this
minnie

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Put the original 'card' back in and see if it stays on if not you have a new and defective sub board.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

reinstalled old card does samething checked new sub board and found burnt reisters for convergance ic called samsung parts and they told me basicly o well samsung parts suck i will just redo first board myself as i am probly better at that then samsung parts i would never buy form them again and this will be last samsung anything i buy ever!!!!!!!!!! very pissed Twisted Evil
kvansloo

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

new sub board burnt up do to being wrong samsung parts screwed me out of $300.00 they kept sending to tech ass. until it was past 30 days then told me it was out of waranty do not buy from samsung parts if you dont have too I own small buss. and will tell all i can about my dealings with them as i see about 100 peps a day SAMSUNG PARTS SUCKS !!!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия