electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Want Software to synchronize!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Buy, sell, trade
View previous topic :: View next topic  
leolo

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:59 am    Post subject: Want Software to synchronize! Reply with quote

I think the idea is quite exciting! So, it should probably be possible to synchronize data and e-mail on multiple computers. It would solve a lot of admin problems...but does it really work? Has someone already experience with synchronizing data like that? I am much on the way and therefore seek a possibility to access my working folders, important files and e-mail from my Notebook and Desktop Pc. I already heard of a lot of Sync programs and wanted to ask for your experiences in general. Perhaps someone has a tip on how to do this the easiest way? Greetings,leolo
seed

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey! I use Syncing.net to synchronize my Outlook folders and it works fine. It´s also an easy way to share data between different pc´s. You only need your PC and an Internet connection. You can test the software here: http://www.syncing.net/de/download/syncingnet-20.html

Good Luck, seed
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Buy, sell, trade All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия