electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Grundig CUC1822 no sound...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pletik

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:39 am    Post subject: Grundig CUC1822 no sound... Reply with quote

Grundig CUC1822 M63-115/9 IDTV 100Hz no sound, picture OK. Sound appears if volume is max. While volume increases week knocking hears in loudspeaker. Disconected mains switch's start switch and headphones jack, but no change.
jts1957

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you saying that Unit uses 100 hz power source OR you're inputting a 100 hz signal and have no sound until volume at MAX?
pletik

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TV is 100hz. It"s vertical frequency is 100Hz. Has PIP. multipicture, freeze picture..
torbjorn

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In Europe, it is common that more recent high-end CRT TVs use digital signal processing to double the vertical frequency to 100 Hz to decrease flicker in the picture. I don't think that technology is widely spread in 60 Hz countries, as a 60 Hz vertical frequency is in itself enough to avoid the worst flickering.
Hence why this tv is billed as "100 Hz".

But, back to the issue: Is the sound weak or missing regardless of if you are receiving a RF signal via the antenna connector or if you use the SCART input(s)?
pletik

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I told that TV is 100Hz because it's here common way to describe digital signal processing TV sets. Even our customers call their tv's that way. I'm sorry if we understood. Sound problem looks the same, I think, on almost all Grundig TV sets analog or digital signal processing. In most cases it occours when start taster on mains switch stay connected ( sometimes high resistance, but still connected) or when loudspeaker's jack is broken. No meter does signal comes from scart or areal input problem looks the same. On normal volume there ins no sound. While you keep pressed "volume up" you can hear ticking sound in the loudspeakers. When volume is on max. position you can hear disorted sound. Think that the problem is in feature box. Customer decided to don't repair it because 35 euro is too expensive for him. Thank's for your time anyway. And sorry if my english is not perfect.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия