electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
supply power is flashing with mc44608

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
thefixer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:22 pm    Post subject: supply power is flashing with mc44608 Reply with quote

hello every one ,i have philips 14 pt 2116/69 ;it is made in China.the problem is supply power is flashing(its transformer makes sounds tak tak tak...) when disconnecting it from the whole chasis voltages is normal 120V,11v 12 v .i replaced capacitor 400v 200 uf ,mc44608p4c .. I checked even resistors but in vain.any to help me solve this .Thanks in advance
jts1957

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since you say voltages are normal with chassis disconnected from power supply, problem obviously on chassis.
thefixer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:29 pm    Post subject: supply power is flashing Reply with quote

But i can see that THt working :a faint light flashing also on screen .when connecting all voltages voltage of 110 v becomes 80 v.Added to this when disconnecting it from chasis i can hear weak sound of tak tak at supply transformer.thanks so much for answering.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия