electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
AIWA AD-F660 AD-F770 AD-F990

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
desidani

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:44 am    Post subject: AIWA AD-F660 AD-F770 AD-F990 Reply with quote

I have all this decks Very Happy

I will buy an AD-F770 in 1984 and it works very well for a lot of years. I love it!
About ten years ago it showed have a bad WOW and FLUTTER, i mean the motor don't work good so i changed it with an unoriginal motor but the problem not leaved.
From that time the deck no longer worked. Rolling Eyes

Recently i buyed an AD-F990 on EBAY (this work good Razz ) and an AD-F660 (that need repair).
I found the AD-F660 failure in a little transistor (driver motor) so now this deck work good too. Razz

Some day ago i tested the AD-F770 but it don't work... Sad
Now I want to permanently repair the AD-F770 to have the FULL COLLECTION WORKING.

Have someone this SERVICE MANUALS? I think this decks are about the same (mechanical view) so anyone of those Service Manual can help me.
The best thing would be to find all three service manuals Surprised

Please send me to [email protected] and to [email protected] or upload them.

Really thanks all people can help me!
Daniele
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия