electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
SMPS power supply problem, help
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
[email protected]

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:33 am    Post subject: SMPS no power Reply with quote

Currently, I am repairing SMPS(>1kW, 48VDC and 25A). I could not able to solve no power problem. I check almost every single components with a huntron tracker, of course, some certain component like mosfet driver IR2110, it would not able to check. Do you think it is the problem ? or something else. Pls help

Thanks
miox_24

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

try finding out if thers a shunt regulator "TL431" its a 3 pin IC, replace this, it worked for me:) try to check also the zeners feeding the power transistors, it also worked for me on my other dead smp, now both are working fine tnx
kulkarni

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 6:26 am    Post subject: Computer power supply problem Reply with quote

Dear sir,

I have a Intel PC - 945GZDMS-6H board. its have a power supply problem, some time when i am trying press the power button to start my PC, power LED flashing one time and quickly disconnected the supply.
when i tryed the same 5-6 times, then PC will be start by luck.

I cant understand, what the problem OR problem in SMPS of my Motherboard.

Pl suggest the solution about same.

Thanks.
wozuiren

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My suggestion is to take out the SMPS from the computer, try to start it while loading it with a load of a 12V25W bulb (car headlight lamp) and see whether not it works. If the bulb is lighted up and the different dc output voltages are correct, then maybe you had a bad motherboard or a bad microprocessor.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия