electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Jvc Tv,AV-14FMG3B is not having picture & sound, power i
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JM

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 6:24 pm    Post subject: JVC AV-32050 Reply with quote

PLEASE HELP ME. I have a JVC TV AV-32050. There is no picture but the sound is okay. I have tried to disconnect and wait for a while and still not working. I have also remove the DVD/VCR to see if its going to work and still nothing is working. The cable box is also removed. However, the timer light is solid on. I called the JVC service in my town and they said that its $105.00 for someone to come and diagnose the problem. Can someone please help me out.
Thanks
JM

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 5:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

how could i turn off the timer.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 7:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

how could i turn off the timer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

how ?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

how ?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 4:34 pm    Post subject: Jvc Tv,AV-14FMG3B is not having picture & sound, power i Reply with quote

It is unlikely to be the timer causing any problems but the timer can be reset simply by swithing "off" then "on" again.
As the set now has a fault it is telling you a problem exists through the led's and some times it provides more information by the sequence of flashing and this would be indicated in the service manual for that particular model.
I would take a chance here and say that it is probably more than likely to be the vertical/frame circuit to be causing the problem in both cases on this posting.
If this circuit fails a high brightness horizontal line would be displayed on the screen which could damage the tube in a very short time so protection circuits come into action providing the symptoms you are experiencing.
You may be able to confirm this by marking the position and then slowly advancing the "screen" control mounted on the flyback transformer to see if this line appears and then return to the marked position. Be careful of this transformer as it produces high voltages of nominal 25,000 Volts.
amohamedani

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 6:40 pm    Post subject: tv jvc av 14fm g3b Reply with quote

i need help i have also the same problem the red lamp only and the power is ok on high volltage collector but i think this problem on eepromm or ic mn 187287jk i will try to test soon can get this troubleshooting

adil

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you Very Happy on the remote control prees display oh let us see my problem
balta

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Replace vertical IC and the caps around it . There may be a resitor, 2w 1.8 ohms and also a zener diode that may need to be replaced. Let me know if it works.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия