electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
NEC 50MP1
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Colleen

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:13 am    Post subject: NEC plasmasync 4210W Reply with quote

NEC Plasmasync 4210W

Hello Steve,
Well I drug it out off the closet after 2 years and it still does the same thing??
Power on. Green light on. Fan on. Right side is half screen display then split in two quarters that are scramble images. I have a photo but I guess ya can’t upload on this site?? I ‘m pretty sure the closet ate the remote control. So I have to by a new one, but before I do that I was thinking in might be the PDP module or the SMT Caps failure on the Scan Board?? Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks Colleen

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dragging this badboy back from the archives! Very Happy

Dooney, i do have a 50MP1 and my symptoms are identical to loads posted across the net but similar to the one posted above.

I think your the only one that can shine some light on the end of this tunnel i have here.

The symptoms are:
Turn on T.V @ power Button.
LED stays Green, and Backlight lights up and fans start, all stay on and healthy but no picture whatsoever, not even the Menu can be displayed.
Pressing of the Proceed button means the backlight flashes quite fast for about a second.

Ive checked the boards you have mentioned and from what i can muster:
The Primary board feeds 2 x 240V feeds onto the secondary power board where that splits up all the supplies to all the smaller boards.
The smaller connectors i cannot check but the 8 and 9 pin connectors up the top (white connectors), have a variance of 170 to 100v to 0V across the both connectors.

The 2 main display boards situated left and right are both humming away lovely.
All fuses positioned acorss the whole boards are healthy.

On strip down i did find a small yellow transformer on the board you've mentioned above with 10MA1 on top of it, 2 terminals had snapped off and i did re-solder but still no joy.

If anyoen wants to check out the capacitors mentuioned above, make sure you aquire a multimeter that cna measure capacitance high enough, cheap units wont reach to the desired level. You need around 500uF and my cheapish one will only go to 20uF.

Something i did find out though is that stalling 1 or the 2 fans by hand trips out the T.V and makes the LED flash green.

Maybe a pointer for someone else with a flashy green LED.

Anyone found this problem?
CHUCKANDNANCE

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:53 am    Post subject: NEC PX50XM1A AKA 50PMI Reply with quote

I OWN JUST ONE OF THE UNITS AN AM IN NEED OF PKG 1801 THE SMALL 2"X3" PCB WHICH IS ATTACHED TO PKG 1810 POWER BOARD CAN YOU SELL ONE PLEASE ?
spearhead

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:25 am    Post subject: my 50mp1 just went "Bang" like a small firecracker Reply with quote

now the color is messed up. It displays perfectly most of the time and then, like it hates a certain color or something, the color goes weird.

anyone have any ideas. Will replacing those capacitors fix this problem? I hope people are still reading this forum.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия