electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Picture flashs on and off on 32 inch Sony Trinitron TV

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
baclaw

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 11:04 pm    Post subject: Picture flashs on and off on 32 inch Sony Trinitron TV Reply with quote

I have a five year old 32 inch Sony Trinitron TV. Recently, the picture has been flashing on and off every five to ten seconds. Can you tell me what the problem is?
Electech1

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

did you ever figure this out, I have the same problem
JerryB180

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 11:55 pm    Post subject: Sony pix flashing Reply with quote

Hello,Neither of you posted model number or chassis so you're not a technician, which I am.The answer is the CRT has become weak in emission current and this causes the microprocessor(signal sent to it) to blank the video.The CRT needs to rejuvenated if possible with a $2500 piece of test equipment,which I own.I service Fort Walton Beach and surrounding [email protected]
drgeeforce

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 1:36 am    Post subject: sony 32 Reply with quote

try this website before spending any money on a "repair" www.fixyourowntv.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия