electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Philips TV chassis L01.2E

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
steve46

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 2:54 pm    Post subject: Philips TV chassis L01.2E Reply with quote

Hello,I have a CRT TV Philips and a few days ago suddenly, a thin horizontal line appeared on the screen.I have changed the vertical deflection output circuit (TDA9302E) but the line stays on the screen.All voltages on IC's pins are correct according to the service manual of the TV set.Does anyone some idea what else I could check? Thank you in advance.
torbjorn

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 7:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Check with a scope if you have vertical drive signal to the output IC.
And check that all passive components in and around the vertical output are ok. In particular, check the electrolytic cap and resistor in series with the deflection coils, and check that there is not an open circuit in for example the connector to the coils. Of course, you should as always be suspicious of bad solder joints, PCB cracks and so on.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия