electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
solar power that convert dc to ac circuit diagram.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Electronics General
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2004 6:32 pm    Post subject: solar power that convert dc to ac circuit diagram. Reply with quote

pls can anybody tell me how i can get this diagram i donnt mind to buy it if it is for sell i need this circuit diagram plssssss that convert 12vdc to 200vac-220vac. i need yr help as soon as posible. Question Idea
Bernard

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 9:53 pm    Post subject: 12 volt - 240 Inverter Reply with quote

Hi

If you use a search engine such as Google and type in the word 'Inverter' or better still Inverter circuits' then you should find many links to such circuits. Not all will be 12 to 240 volt circuits but will help you in understanding the circuits.

I am sorry I do not have such a circuit diagram or I would post it for you but there are a few designs out there that I have seen.

You can also search alternative technology sites and this should lead you to the circuit diagrams you are looking for.

I will say though that I have seen ready built inverts that cost far less than I can build one for.

Another place to try is http://homepower.com...it is a USA site so most things there will be orientated to 12 to 130 volts but you can follow linnks etc. to what you want to find.

What sort of current output are you looking for? Are you just trying to drive flourescent lights or do you need higher currents?

Bernard
Bernard

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 9:56 pm    Post subject: Inverters Reply with quote

Hi

Sorry the link is http://homepower.com

Bernard
zulexs

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 1:10 pm    Post subject: thanks Reply with quote

thanks friend.........!!!!!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Electronics General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия