electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
ebook for studying repair electronic components

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Electronics General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dinesh

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:40 pm    Post subject: ebook for studying repair electronic components Reply with quote

hi guys,

I have a hobby in electronics, i want to learn to repair electronic components, can somebody help me or give me a ebook for studying electronic..

thanks

my email address - [email protected]
caradiodoc

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 4:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have hundreds of old books with tons of dandy information. I'd be happy to part with most of them for the cost of shipping.

Also have a lot of automotive textbooks, some old and again, for the cost of shipping, and some very new that are listed on Amazon.com. You can also try:

randysrepairshop.com

for testing and repairing automotive electrical circuits. The site is still under construction, and very few photos have been uploaded, but there's a lot of information there. I taught automotive electronics for nine years, and this is the stuff I had very good results with.

I've taken computer-based courses in a number of subjects, and while the information was nice, books are much easier to work with, you can bookmark many pages, and you can write notes to yourself. Nothing takes the place of "hands-on". In my opinion, computers are the least effective way to learn electronic theory but at least it's a way to get started.

caradiodoc
[email protected]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Electronics General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия