electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
sony tv
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jts1957 wrote:
jts1957 wrote:
Pin 1 (V. Reg.) wants 6.8 volt - Pin 15 (VCC) wants 9 volts.

Did you ever get around to measuring these on the CXA1446S?

sorry sir ,I decided to replaced the IC without measururing the old
one bec. i rely only the functionality of the IC based on the ckt diagram which i thought also that it is the only way the video and sound may caused the problem when it is defective.
jts1957

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm confused. "Symptoms" with "original" IC before, and now with "replacement" IC, are they the same or different?

BEFORE: ?
leafer wrote:
my tv have raster but no picture connected to cable/antenna, tried to play dvd player connecting it to video input but still no pic.

leafer wrote:
no audio ,only the raster sound heard.

NOW: ?Sound is "normal" / Pix is as described?:
leafer wrote:
the unit have the sound output but the pic is not good, the pic has black vertical line like partition in the middle, the image is not in centered position ,image is devided into two portions in slant S position,the half from left portion went to right and the right image went to left.

No I don't think CRT involved.
Your last description of picture reminds me of the Gated Sync Descramblers for over-the-air and cable channels of years ago.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jts1957 wrote:
I'm confused. "Symptoms" with "original" IC before, and now with "replacement" IC, are they the same or different?

leafer wrote:
my tv have raster but no picture connected to cable/antenna, tried to play dvd player connecting it to video input but still no pic.

leafer wrote:

leafer wrote:
the unit have the sound output but the pic is not good, the pic has black vertical line like partition in the middle, the image is not in centered position ,image is devided into two portions in slant S position,the half from left portion went to right and the right image went to left.

Your last description of picture reminds me of the Gated Sync Descramblers for over-the-air and cable channels of years ago.

Now: ?quote.. it is the outcome after i replaced the IC with the same parts number. its different now .
jts1957

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Check any electrolytic capacitors connected on pins 4 to 7. Also: any AGC pots? Do they behave correctly?
How does DVD player connected to video input work now?
leafar

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
jts1957 wrote:

leafer wrote:

leafer wrote:

leafer wrote:

Now: ?quote.. it is the outcome after i replaced the IC with the same parts number. its different now .

BEFORE: 1. could not see pic or heard sound from program to any tuned on air channel/cable. with raster sound heard only.
2. no pic using dvd player to video input

NOW :1. have bad picture and good sound from program to any tuned on air channel/cable
2. still no pic using dvd player to video input
leafar

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jts1957 wrote:
Check any electrolytic capacitors connected on pins 4 to 7. Also: any AGC pots? Do they behave correctly?

Still no pic when i connected my dvd player to video input, black pic only the video text seen and thin magnetic lines.

ok sir ill check first the capacitors.
thank you again for your time .
godbless.
leafar

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jts1957 wrote:

replaced all capacitors near the IC ,pic and sound works fine from dvd player & to any tuned air channel,cable channel. the only problem right now is the tuning, the selected channel is in stucked mode could not transfer to selected channel only the text channel moved.channel moved when pressing hard the cable connector connected to the tuner..it is possible sir that the tuner is defective already?
jts1957

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What is "stucked mode?"
What is "text channel?"

1) You should be able to press in the channel digits, then "enter" on the remote to change to ANY station. (In memory or not.)

2) If you're pressing channel up, channel up, channel up, and the TV is staying on the present channel, see if there's an "add" and "erase" button on the apron.
If so, do step #1, hitting "add" after you "enter" whatever stations you want in the sets "memory."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jts1957 wrote:
What is "stucked mode?"
What is "text channel?"

1) You should be able to press in the channel digits, then "enter" on the remote to change to ANY station. (In memory or not.)

2) If you're pressing channel up, channel up, channel up, and the TV is staying on the present channel, see if there's an "add" and "erase" button on the apron.
If so, do step #1, hitting "add" after you "enter" whatever stations you want in the sets "memory."

answer# 1 ..not in memory

answer# 2....pressing channel up.....not moving ,stayed on the present channel . used the auto channel button on the remote ,the channel digits moving forward but no tuned channel in memory.
leafar

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
jts1957 wrote:
What is "stucked mode?"
What is "text channel?"

answer# 2....pressing channel up.....not moving ,stayed on the present channel . used the auto channel button on the remote ,the channel digits moving forward but no tuned channel in memory.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия