electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Xerox 5028 Copier
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Computer and office equipment repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jtc1422

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 1:06 pm    Post subject: Xerox 5028 Copier Reply with quote

How do you clear service codes from the Xerox 5028 Copier? I fixed the problem but I can't clear the U4 code. (my previous message had the wrong model number)
marjan

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 6:53 pm    Post subject: XEROX 5328 Reply with quote

IT ENTERS In the WAY ADJUSTMENTS BINDS SCHEMES It PRESSURING (0), LATER TYPES 20 PRINT 3 PRINT. IT BINDS And IT DISCONNECT.
simstronics

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 2:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Xerox 5028 Copier Reply with quote

jtc1422 wrote:
How do you clear service codes from the Xerox 5028 Copier? I fixed the problem but I can't clear the U4 code. (my previous message had the wrong model number)

A U4-1 fault deal with the fuser took to long to warm up.

It been a while since I worked on a XEROX 5028, but to go into the service mode, You have to switch the copier off.
then press and hold the stop button while powering the copier back on.
Once in the service mode, enter 20 then press the ENTER button then enter 3 then press the ENTER button. this will clear the U4-1 fault.

Good Luck
[email protected]

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 7:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Xerox 5028 Copier Reply with quote

I want to know how to fix my copier
It is reading Code U9
I want to know how to fix this

Thanks
Jacob
Justmanuals

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This Parts & Service manual can now be purchased for $10.79 and downloaded immediately after payment from http://www.justmanuals.com/product_info.php?products_id=5869

[email protected]

Need a manual now? Instant Download
http://www.justmanuals.com
kharding

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does anyone know how to clear an L6 error from a Xerox 5028? The error says that the key counter is missing but the copier does not have a key counter and cannot be used without one...
ManualDirectory

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would think the Lads & Lasses over at http://www.copytechnet.com/ might know the answers to the error codes
aluwishous

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:35 pm    Post subject: Xerox 5028 document feeder Reply with quote

My automatic feeder both single sheet feeder and multiple feeder sections will not work. The multiple feeder light goes on but nothing happens. This problem first occurred after the machine was worked on by a non-xerox technician. He said nothing was wrong with the machine and it worked briefly while he was here.

I was wonder it there is an electrical connection probelm.

I would appreciate a reply. The machine is out of warranty and Xerox nolonger would provide repair support.

Thanks.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Xerox 5028 document feeder Reply with quote

aluwishous wrote:
My automatic feeder both single sheet feeder and multiple feeder sections will not work. The multiple feeder light goes on but nothing happens. This problem first occurred after the machine was worked on by a non-xerox technician. He said nothing was wrong with the machine and it worked briefly while he was here.

I was wonder it there is an electrical connection probelm.

I would appreciate a reply. The machine is out of warranty and Xerox nolonger would provide repair support.

Thanks.

Disconnect the feeder plug at the back of the copier after switching off the mc.Look for any pins that has been push back on the plug.reconect and switch on. if no good slacken off the two thum screws holding the Doc feeder, force the feeder to the left, try to feed paper.then to the right and feed paper,if it feeds it is the Doc Feeder home switch and magnet not in line.switch at rear of copier, magnet is on the Doc feeder.
fireman sam

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:34 pm    Post subject: 5028 Feeder problems Reply with quote

Slacken off the 2 thum screws holding the Doc feeder to the copier, force the Doc feeder to the left, try to feed paper,if no good then to the right and feed paper. if it works it is the Doc feeder home switch and magnet out of alignment. switch at the rear of the copier, magnet on the Doc feeder.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Computer and office equipment repairs All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия