electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
help with a Viewsonic N3251w

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
N3251w need help

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 2:25 am    Post subject: help with a Viewsonic N3251w Reply with quote

it turns on but i cant change the inputs and the menus are garbled. it does have the problem that no pictures come up and green light comes on but a simple unplug used to fix that. i am going to try to open it up to see if i can see anything physically damaged. Any help is greatly appriciated..
chrishydrick

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:03 am    Post subject: Re: help with a Viewsonic N3251w Reply with quote

I have a N3251w viewsonic won't turn on due to blown capacitors. Can you please tell me the voltages on PCB FSP212-3f01 (CS19, CS21, CS22, CS23) Also on (C672) from the CB. I'm missing the capacitors. I really appreciate your assistance,

Very Respectfully,
Christopher Hydrick
jts1957

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try here: http://www.fsp-online.de/en/prod_showpage.php?intProdIdx=227

Most FSP I've encountered have ratings at edge connectors and silkscreened on board ie 5v @ 1.5A etc.

What's the "rest of story."
chrishydrick wrote:
I'm missing the capacitors.

Scotty "beamed them up?" Termites? They "just faded" away? Laughing

chrishydrick wrote:
Can you please tell me the voltages on PCB FSP212-3f01 (CS19, CS21, CS22, CS23)

If the board does identify voltages either on edge connectors or silkscreened ... should be a simple matter of following foils to missing caps and install capacitor of the next higher standard voltage. (YOU'RE NOT MENTIONING NEEDING CAPACITOR (ufd) "VALUES," so I'll presume you still have them.
jts1957

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You should also do a "search" for your model number in this forum's "Search" above the "search service manuals database" box. Value/Voltage already posted for some at least.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия