electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Mitsu CS 35401 old 35" TV problem

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
marcoment

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 1:19 am    Post subject: Mitsu CS 35401 old 35" TV problem Reply with quote

I got a Mitsubishi 35" CS35401 television that will only stay on for about 30 seconds before going black. When the picture is visable, it is clear but ends up rolling vertically down the screen. The sound still stays on but the picture goes away. I opened it up and cleaned it out pretty nicely and did not see any visual damage of any sort... After cleaning all the dust out, it seemed like the picture stayed (not 100% stable though) for about 5 minutes rather than the 30 seconds it was on before. Any suggestions? Please lt me know =)
Al_Dodge_Bundy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Old TV's have often bad solder joints.

Try to gently tap on some components (special the flyback trafo) on the mainboard with an isolated screwdriver and watch if the picture comes back!

Good luck,

Mark
VIEWVISION

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 1:25 pm    Post subject: TRY LINE DRIVE Reply with quote

HI I HOPE THIS ADVISE HELP YOU TO FIX YOUR PROBLEM MITSUBISHI R COMMON FOR DRY SOLDER ON LINE DRIVE TRANSFORMER DONOT TAP TO MUCH THUS IT WILL BLOW YOUR LINE OUTPUT TRNASISTOR JUZ REFLOW LINE STAGE HOPE THIS ADVISE HELP U TO FIX YOUR TV
marcoment

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 3:29 pm    Post subject: thank you Reply with quote

thanks for the replys, should i be worried about any charge in any caps or anything while doing any of those? or posibly discharging the annode?

thanks again!
Al_Dodge_Bundy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 7:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you have no experience in tv-repair, YES you should be very carefull when soldering on the inside.

Please leave the tv unplugged for an hour orso, so that the caps and any high voltage can discarge.

Good luck

Mark
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия