electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
53SWX12B - Will not come on
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
[email protected]

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:44 am    Post subject: 53SWX12B - Will not come on Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
So you got the TV for free and you're too cheap to buy a manual

Sad......

P.S. I did buy the Manual for the Hitachi 50V500 I got and it turned out to be the Optical Light Engine (a $500.00 + Repair) not worth the repair cost and out money for the Manual when a few question asked and answered would have let Me know. if you want to buy Manuals for everything you aquire... Have at it. I do not do this for a living so they become useless and wasted funds. Good Luck.
minnie

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:10 am    Post subject: Re: 53SWX12B - Will not come on Reply with quote

[email protected] wrote:
Anonymous wrote:

Sad......

P.S. I did buy the Manual for the Hitachi 50V500 I got and it turned out to be the Optical Light Engine (a $500.00 + Repair) not worth the repair cost and out money for the Manual when a few question asked and answered would have let Me know. if you want to buy Manuals for everything you aquire... Have at it. I do not do this for a living so they become useless and wasted funds. Good Luck.

50V500A! Not 50v500.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:08 pm    Post subject: Re: 53SWX12B - Will not come on Reply with quote

minnie wrote:
[email protected] wrote:
Anonymous wrote:

Sad......

50V500A! Not 50v500.

Actually, it is the 50V500 and not the "A" another person told Me it was an "A" but when I Called Hitachi and they ran the Serial Number they corrected Me and told Me it was not the "A" but just the 50V500 "First Generation of that Model. Thus My issue with the OLE, but would still not do anything about it. So I saw the 53SWX12B an they said all it needed was a bulb and thought what the hell, maybe the bulb in the 50V500 would work but not the same, the 50V500 is an LCD Projection and the 53SWX12B is a DP-1X with 3 Projection Lamps so it was a no go on My bulb. I could just hold onto them both and keep an eye out for other ones Identical to them with different issues and rob from one to fix the other I guess. I did isolate the Convergence PWB by disconecting ALL the connectors to it bu still no change. all I get is a power LED light on the main Panel on the front of the set and the chirping sound, the chirp sounds like it is coming from somewhere on the Deflexion PWB but not sure.
minnie

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chirping is usually caused by bad convergence IC's. On the v500 look on the right side of the set it has a sticker with model and serial.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

minnie wrote:
Chirping is usually caused by bad convergence IC's. On the v500 look on the right side of the set it has a sticker with model and serial.

I will get the numbers for the Convergence ICs and just replace them. and on the V500 Sticker it says 50V500 without the "A"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия