electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
horizontal problem in Vestel tv 11ak30

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
thefixer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:34 pm    Post subject: horizontal problem in Vestel tv 11ak30 Reply with quote

i have vestel tv chasis 11ak30 ,it has processor st92195c3b1,and stv2246h .The problem is no hOriz.signal in flyback even though i ,switch it on by using remote ,and led is green .Bu808df is ok ,116 is ok.i replaced stv 2246h but in vain.what are other possibilties.... any one to guide me .thanks in advance.
rajeev4u

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:20 am    Post subject: Re: horizontal problem in Vestel tv 11ak30 Reply with quote

thefixer wrote:
i have vestel tv chasis 11ak30 ,it has processor st92195c3b1,and stv2246h .The problem is no hOriz.signal in flyback even though i ,switch it on by using remote ,and led is green .Bu808df is ok ,116 is ok.i replaced stv 2246h but in vain.what are other possibilties.... any one to guide me .thanks in advance.

first check voltage on the base of horizontal driver transistor,it may be open try replacing ir, secondly check +110v on horizontal transitor.
then reply

rajeev kumar
thefixer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:13 pm    Post subject: no h in vestel Reply with quote

the voltage is normal in transistor collector that is 115 v .
jts1957

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scope for Base drive.
thefixer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:28 am    Post subject: no horiz. investel tv Reply with quote

110 v is normal .transistor bu 808 is ok.i scope signal is normal when disconnecting output of stv2246 h from the rest of horizontal part.but when scoping with thesource of horiz signal connected i can have 7.5 v *it is not normal* .FINALLY I FOUND THAT ONE OF CAPACITOR NEAR BU808 DFI IS OPEN *NOT SHORTED*0.0nf C619 250V 100 nf.now tv set is ok Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия