electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
wharfedale L1911W LCD TV - White screen but audio okay

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JamesQB

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:55 pm    Post subject: wharfedale L1911W LCD TV - White screen but audio okay Reply with quote

Hi,

This LCD TV is showing only a white screen when turned on, although the audio is coming through fine.

Still fairly new to fixing LCD sets, and the only thing I know is the white screen is symptomatic of no video signal going to the LCD screen itself or a missing voltage to it...

Any ideas what I should start by doing with this one please?
minnie

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 3:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like a brand I won't mention. Take the back off, remove the rail that holds the power supply, your looking at the top board under the sheild, remove the top rail so you can get the cover off the tcon board, does it have two ribbon cables going to the panel?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия