electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
technics sl-ch510 cd player

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Electronics General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
otti7021

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:46 am    Post subject: technics sl-ch510 cd player Reply with quote

Hi there, do anyone know where I can buy this cd unit sl-ch510 for my stereo. Also can I use a sl-ch610 3 cd player on my ch510 stereo. bit of a longshot but I gotta try. Cant bear getting rid of the stereo
regards jesse
vtech

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hiya Jesse,
Sounds like you had no luck finding your cable?
To get the whole unit, your best bet is Ebay or another Auction site and chances are probably slim at best.
As far as the cable, more likely it is a discontinued part but UED(in US) still shows it on their catalog and may be able to get it?.... may want to email them (if not done already)
http://www.unionel.com/ued/searchResults.jsp#

In finding anything generic, The cable length is not an issue, it has to be long enough to reach from connector to connector while the boards are in place and if any more, it can be tucked under . The pitch has to do with the connector in which it is hooked up to and its pattern (inline or staggered)
It is rather difficult but if you could measure between any two connectors inside the connector and the actual width of the pin, it will give you an idea......and worse comes to worst, you could always go w/direct 14 separate wires point-to point.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Electronics General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия