electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
philps hdd060 mp3- HELP

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Electronics General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
electric-ian

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 10:01 pm    Post subject: philps hdd060 mp3- HELP Reply with quote

the ac/dc adaptor didnt work. (5v 2a output). philips wanted 50 quid for a new one, but i bought one over the net with the same output for 15 quid, when i got it, it had the wrong jackplug on the end, so i cut the correct jackplug off the old one and jointed it to the new adaptor, however my mp3bought a 2nd hand hard drive mp3 player with rechargable battery, , but player still doesnt work. would i have damaged the mp3 by getting the 2 connections crossed, or would i have damaged the adaptor instead. 150 quid down the drain, can someone help me please
voivoda

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 7:26 am    Post subject: check Reply with quote

if you have a multimeter ...check the output voltage ot the adaptor... be shure for right connection of the + and -
StarBaseONE2

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sorry to say sir but if you inadvertantly wired the power adapter up in a reverse polarity configuration the odds are your mp3 player has taken serious damage....
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Electronics General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия