electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Dynex DX-LCD32-09 LCD TV Problem
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Noob

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have the exact same problem as the photo. Two thirds and streaky and everything. I'd like to think it's an easy fix, I'm completely unfamiliar with TV hardware though, I'm pretty sure I know what you all mean by ribbon cable, but there are several of those on my tv, and what's a t-con? I opened up the back panel of my television and nothing seemed to be loose or jiggling.

I'd rather not have to spend too much money fixing or replacing this tv, please help.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

how do i get back to setup wizard
ddizzleh

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:46 am    Post subject: DX-LCD32-09 Reply with quote

I too have the same problem, 1/3 of the TV works at the top and the 2/3's is just lines, exactly like the picture above.

1st - I first replaced the DSP Board $118.00, returned
2nd - I replaced the T-Con Board $68.00, returned

purchase everything from SHOPJimmy.com

I will try to reseat the ribbon on the T-CON side. Will update upon completion with results. If anyone has the fix. [email protected]
minnie

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:19 am    Post subject: Re: DX-LCD32-09 Reply with quote

If you replaced both that means the LCD panel is bad.

ddizzleh wrote:
I too have the same problem, 1/3 of the TV works at the top and the 2/3's is just lines, exactly like the picture above.

1st - I first replaced the DSP Board $118.00, returned
2nd - I replaced the T-Con Board $68.00, returned

purchase everything from SHOPJimmy.com

I will try to reseat the ribbon on the T-CON side. Will update upon completion with results. If anyone has the fix. [email protected]

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If anyone has issues with the flex connectors adhering to the edges of the LCD screen itself, there is a fix available other then packing with something to apply pressure to the faulty connector.

3M manufacture a conductive tape that conducts through the thickness of the tape, but not laterally through the tape. It's the stuff they use to bond LCD tabs and other FPC (flexible printed circuits) flexes to boards.

It's 3M 9703 tape, but is expensive and can only be bought on long rolls. However, a couple of eBay sellers are selling it in 6-inch lengths for those who only need a bit.

I haven't yet tried it, but have read the datasheet which recommends bonding under moderate pressure and using mild heat (50 - 70 C) to help the adhesive soften and produce a good bond.

If anyone tries this, let us know how well it works! Better solution than packing rubber or silicone heat transfer pads between the tabs and metal LCD frame to try to apply pressure on the tabs...
Temogiver

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Les cuento mi experiencia en la reparacion de una Tv Dynex con este mismo problema.
le revise de todo, bien voltajes y demas pcb's. me interese con el problema del conector Flex en una esquina que comentan aqui. lo movi tanto que termine dañandolo. asi que despues de mucho tiempo consegui uno de 32 pins , pero el que tiene es de 30 pins asi que tuve que adaptarlo.
aun asi la falla continuo.
me decidi a revisar detalladamente las bases del conector. para lo cual desarme todo el marco y bases de los lados. pero todo estaba bien.
me llamo la atencion 3 conectores flex de color amarillo que van a la pantalla. para no alargar mucho mi comentario. uno de ellos presenta problemas de falso contacto. debes ser muy cuidadoso ya que estos conectores flex estan adheridos a la pantalla y no se pueden cambiar si se dañan completamente.
en mi caso el problema no estaba en el conector Flex de la esquina. si no en uno de los conectores flex que van a la pantalla. y problema solucionado.
saludos espero pueda servirles de algo mi comentario.
[email protected]

Anonymous wrote:
If anyone has issues with the flex connectors adhering to the edges of the LCD screen itself, there is a fix available other then packing with something to apply pressure to the faulty connector.

3M manufacture a conductive tape that conducts through the thickness of the tape, but not laterally through the tape. It's the stuff they use to bond LCD tabs and other FPC (flexible printed circuits) flexes to boards.

It's 3M 9703 tape, but is expensive and can only be bought on long rolls. However, a couple of eBay sellers are selling it in 6-inch lengths for those who only need a bit.

I haven't yet tried it, but have read the datasheet which recommends bonding under moderate pressure and using mild heat (50 - 70 C) to help the adhesive soften and produce a good bond.

If anyone tries this, let us know how well it works! Better solution than packing rubber or silicone heat transfer pads between the tabs and metal LCD frame to try to apply pressure on the tabs...

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have the same tv, i get no video.
Ayn help?
chappers

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No help unless you take the time to write specifics. What do you mean, no picture, no backlight, inputs not working? Black screen with no discernible light, blue screen as though not recognising inputs, any audio? Same on RF, SCART, HDMI, etc?
dolphin0132004

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:14 pm    Post subject: power problem Reply with quote

The problem I have is that the tv works but when I shut it off and then turn it on there is no power. If I unplug the power cord from the back of the tv and wait a while & then plug it in and turn on the TV it works. Has anyone had the same problem and what is the solution???
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия